Employment Spot - Home

Find a job in your area


How do I report unsafe working conditions?

Report unsafe working conditions or safety and health violations to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Read How to File a Complaint to learn how to download a form or file a complaint online. OSHA also explains the complaint-handling process and whistleblower protections.

For general health and safety information, contact your area office.

Job search by state | city | or industry

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 Employment Spot, All Rights Reserved

Post Retirement Jobs    Retail Jobs    IT and Engineering Jobs    Green Jobs   
Healthcare Jobs    Nursing Jobs

Jobs in Canada    Jobs in India    Post Retirement Jobs    Salary Calculator    Oil and Gas Jobs    Jobs in UK    En Espanol
Outplacement Services    Internships and Entry Level Jobs    Diversity    Free Career Test